Monday, April 26, 2010

Great Weekend!


I wasn't expecting to loose a lot this week because that is my pattern. I don't know why but it seems to work out that way. I loose 1lbs then I loose 3 or more.
So this week should be a good one!
I am only 12lbs away from my goal!

I also had an awesome week with my some of my friends from college!

Me, Bailey and Mandie!
I love these girls! We went out to dinner Friday night when they got here and stayed up and talked until 1 in the morning! The next day we headed out for some yummy Starbucks and Pedicures!
After we did some shopping we decieded while they were here we should get tattoos, so that's what we did! ;)

Mandie and I at the Tattoo Shop

Mandie and Myself getting our new tattoos!

Mandie got "LOVE HEALS" on her wrist and I got the Texas on my wrist!

We had so much fun catching up and hanging out! I love and miss these girl so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment