Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Anniversary Month

That's right I am dragging this thing out ALL month :) Our actual anniversary is May 19th and we will have married for 4 years!


Yesterday my sister and I were trying to remember different things about our weddings like the songs that played or what we danced to . . . stuff like that so I thought I would share one of those memories with you!


Before we got married I was able to convince Chris to sing at the wedding but he wanted to record it before and just have it play because he said he would be too nervous to sing in front of everyone so this is the song he sang.




(If your click on the title above you can hear Dave Barnes sing it)



Darling, we're both scared - But where love is, fear won't tread - All of these friends here agree - We're right where we should be

Underneath all your white - My Lady, My Love, My Bride - In your darkest hours - Will I love you still - I have and I always will


I guess it's because I just do - Following heaven's clues - This is a big mystery - How I found, you found me

Underneath all your white - My Lady, My Love, My Bride - In your darkest hours - Will I love you still - I have and I always will

And you are changing now - Your part of me somehow - And I will never be alone
In your darkest hours - will I love you still - I have and I always will - I have and I always will





Happy Anniversary Month Babe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment