Monday, April 25, 2011

I always wanted a van . . .

So if you know me at all you know that when I bought my car I would have much rather bought a nice mini van & at the time Chris wouldn't let me,

now look at what we own . . . Yep, this baby belongs to us . . .


Actually we got this van for OUTSIDEtheCAMP.


Since the guys have been getting more shows (a lot of them not being so close to home) Chris decided it was time to trade in his truck (which was all paid off) for something that would haul around all their equipment as well as 4-5 guys. After toying around with the idea of just getting a trailer this little beauty came along. :]

To make a long story short this van is now a part of the OUTSIDEtheCAMP family!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure I saw this thing out and about when I was makin' deliveries today. 'Kinda hard to miss. ;)

    ReplyDelete