Keep your life free from the love of money, and be content with that you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
10 Things I am Thankful for (that cost me nothing!) . . .
- My relationship with God - While reading this morning I came across the above verse and it made me stop and look at things a little differently!
- My husband - who have been my support through some pretty sucky(that might not be a word :] ) situations!
- My parents - they are an awesome example of what a Godly marriage should look like.
- My sister - Best Friend.
- My little brother - he is a very special gift from God to our family!
- My nieces and nephews - Jocelyn, Laila, Levi, Brody, Baxlyn, Kylee, & Korbin (the last 4 aren't biological but they still count ;] ) - All of these babies make me realize how amazing God's love is!
- My in-laws - REALLY, they are pretty great! :]
- My doggie - George, he make me smile!
- God's Love! - it is FREE to all!