Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Free for all . . .

Keep your life free from the love of money, and be content with that you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Hebrews 13:5


10 Things I am Thankful for (that cost me nothing!) . . .



  1. My relationship with God - While reading this morning I came across the above verse and it made me stop and look at things a little differently!


  2. My husband - who have been my support through some pretty sucky(that might not be a word :] ) situations!


  3. My parents - they are an awesome example of what a Godly marriage should look like.


  4. My sister - Best Friend.


  5. My little brother - he is a very special gift from God to our family!


  6. My close friends that I can confide in - God has put some amazing girls in my life that I could not imagine being without! Heather, Amy, & Mandie - just to name a few but, believe me there are many more!


  7. My nieces and nephews - Jocelyn, Laila, Levi, Brody, Baxlyn, Kylee, & Korbin (the last 4 aren't biological but they still count ;] ) - All of these babies make me realize how amazing God's love is!


  8. My in-laws - REALLY, they are pretty great! :]


  9. My doggie - George, he make me smile!


  10. God's Love! - it is FREE to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment