Thursday, May 16, 2013

Debbie Downer?

After read this I thought, "Dang, I really hope that's not me!"

I was thinking about the last few blogs I've posted and they are all, in a way, sad/negative and even though I think I kinda have the right to be a little upset a times over-all I am blessed and have a LOT to be thankful for! After all the title of my blog is Life is Good!

So here are some things that make my life truly good . . .

1. God - His unfailing love, acceptance, and forgiveness!

2. Chris - He is so strong and has such a loving heart. I could NOT have asked for a better husband! He has seen me at my best and at my very worse and yet still loves me unconditionally.
I am one lucky girl!
3. George - I know he's "just" a dog but he's my baby :)
*this is the most recent pic I have of Chris and George so I had to use it.
George's birthday was in Dec.

3. My Friends and Family - I don't want to start listing them because I know the list would go on forever and I would inevitable leave someone out, so you guys know who you are.
I am surrounded by an amazing group of friends & family that I can come to with ANYTHING and they are always there to love and support me!

4. Collin Creek Church - My home away from home. I have been going to this church for over 15 years now and I am thankful for the people there that have helped me grow in Christ.

There are many things in this life that I want and don't yet have but I already have more than I'll ever need, so Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment