Friday, November 8, 2013

Fundraising Update

I turned in my first order of PJ's this past Friday and I am happy to announce we raised $370!!

I will be placing my last order on Dec 6th so it's not to late to get you and your family some comfy PJ's or do some Christmas shopping! It's very simple!!

1. Go to: www.pajamafundraiser.com
2. Pick any 3 items for $30.00 (be sure to click on the size drop down menu on the patterns you like to make sure the size you need is still available)
3. Email me the pattern, size and quantity you would like.(blopez519@gmail.com)
4. Make the check out to BETHANY LOPEZ 
5.Add $2.48 for every $30 you spend for tax. 
**If you are not local I will be happy to mail your order to you (add $5 for 3 PJ's & $7 for 6 or more PJ's)
40% for everything we make will go help us adopt our first baby!
We received the check from Chili's yesterday... $230!!
The lady at Chili's called and said that we had about 110 people come out and support us!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

***We are still waiting for a responds from Chick-fil-a and when I hear back I will be sure to pass on the news!!***

As of right now with the money raised from the PJ's sales, Chili's, the donations on our youcaring.com account, and the money Chris and I have set aside our total is: 
$964.25

If you aren't already follow us on Facebook 
& please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment