Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hiding His Word in Their Hearts!

Every Wednesday night we have been working with the kiddos in Patch Club to help them learn a new verse each week and the following week they get a prize if they can remember it! I have been amazed at how well they are remembering the verses! These first 2 videos are verses that we started with . . .

Psalm 95:1

Psalm 51:10

My mom had this idea that we should teach them several verses in a row so that once we were done they would be able to say a whole passage by heart! They can now say Philippians 4:4-7 altogether. 
(I had them record them separate so they wouldn't be to big upload!) 
 So here you go. . .

Philippians 4:4-7

"I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." - Psalm 119:11

No comments:

Post a Comment