Thursday, July 7, 2011

I Did It!

I have officially gone two weeks without make up!
During that time I focused on inner beauty and that we are all God's beautiful creation. :) 
I am VERY proud of the girls the did this with me!
*Ephesians 2:10 - "We are His masterpiece..."

*Psalm 139:14 - "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

*1 Samuel 16:7 - "... For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart."

*Proverbs 31:30 - "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."

*1 Peter 3:3-4 - "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."
 
*1 Timothy 4:8 - "Physical exercise has some value, but spiritual exercise is much more important, for it promises a reward in both this life and the next."

*Ecclesiastes 3:11 - "He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment