Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Little by Little . . .

. . . inch by inch
It feels like it is taking forever while I am in the moment of eating a Garden Burger, or Oatmeal, or meal replacement bar while everyone around me is eating Mac n Cheese, Pizza, Garlic Bread and on and on I can go but looking back it has gone by fast! Don't get me wrong I have had my moments of splurging but then I feel guilty and have to work out even longer that day :)

Since working out I have been able to do more like . . . . DRUM ROLL PLEASE . . . . . I jogged a WHOLE MILE last week and along with jogging I can also do a REAL sit-up now!

I'm not done yet, the competition at the gym end this coming Monday (the 17th) but I am actually starting to enjoy working out. :) This week while working out my awesome sister-in-law (who is in the competition with me) saw that her and I were both tied for 3rd place! It felt good to think I was doing well enough to make it on the board!

So here is where I'm at so far . . .

March 13th - 191 lbs. :(
March 22nd - 188lbs.
March 29th - 187lbs
April 5th - 183lbs
April 12th - 183lbs . . . I lost Nothing the whole dang week . . . ugh!
April 19th - 178lbs
April 26th - 177lbs
May 3rd - 176lbs
May 10th - 174lbs!!!!! - YAHOOOOO
I am so glad that I made this commitment though. It is so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment