Thursday, April 23, 2009

Almost Friday!

That is right is it almost friday, just few hours to go!
This has been a long, fun, exciting, sleepy week!

I have had a blast being with Baxlyn, Korbin and Mom and Dad!

Miss Baxlyn Hope fast asleep!

Mr. Korbin Lee wasn't excited about the idea of sleeping!
To be honest it was not as hard as I thought it would be, making it through the night with these two but having to get up early the next day and then work from 7:30am - 7:00pm, I am starting to get a little warn out!
Now it is time for some sleep! I am going to sleep in my own bed tonight and tomorrow I am off to Oklahoma! I am so excited, I feel like I have not see my friends there in forever!
I know this picture is almost 2 years old but I love these girls

Michelle, Mandie, Me and Lyndsey . . . . see yall in a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment